I am so excited to release my ebook for you guys! I’ve poured my heart and soul into this book, because I wanted to create something beautiful that contains all of the information about how I quit my job to travel the world – and how you can do it too!
This book contains over 40 pages of tips on how to save money to travel, how to get free flights, travel hacks you need to know before hitting the road, and how to keep your stuff safe while you’re traveling. This book will be an invaluable resource to the first time traveler, or the seasoned traveler just looking for more tips on travel hacking. I’ve traveled to over 20 countries and I give you tips for each continent I’ve been to. I traveled the world for an entire year on $15k, and in this book I show you how I did it. You can see my exact budget for each continent: Thailand, South America, Europe, and Australia, so you’ll know exactly how much you need to save to get to each place.
The e-book, titled “How To Travel The World: A Guide to Experiencing the World on A Budget” is broken down into the following nine sections:
- My Story: Why I Chose Long Term Travel Over the American Dream
- Preparing for your trip: What to do immediately
- Bank accounts
- Credit Cards
- Savings Plan
- Travel Insurance
- Planning Your Trip
- How to Pack Only the Necessities & the Gear You’ll Need to Do It
- How to Find the Cheapest Flight & Are ‘Around The World’ Tickets Worth It?
- Booking Accommodation
- Which type of accommodation are you looking for?
- Long Term Accommodation: How to Find The Best Apartment
- How to Keep Your Stuff Safe While Travelling
- How to Get Around
- Figuring out Local Transportation
- Safety on the Road
- Saving Money on the Road
- How to Get Free Tours
- So You Want to Travel Long Term
- Work Visas vs Tourist Visas
- Making Money Online
- Getting Your Stuff Together at Home – Opportunities
- Sample budgets from Thailand, South America, Europe and Australia