Happy New Year! It’s 2017 and I hope that everyone is looking forward to the New Year. I love the energy that a new year brings. Fresh beginnings, a clean start, all of the opportunity that we can create this year – let’s do it!
I can’t wait to see how this year unfolds. I have loads of personal and professional goals lined up, along with a LOT of travel goals! Speaking of which…. Remember a few months ago I mentioned that I was working on an ebook?? Well, it’s finished, and IT’S HERE.
I’ve been working on an ultimate guide to traveling the world – this baby contains all of the answers to the questions I get asked so often, plus lots of tips and tricks for traveling. I’ll give you a sneak peak – here is the table of contents.
- Why I Chose Long Term Travel over the American Dream
- Preparing for your trip: What to do immediately
- Bank accounts
- Credit Cards
- Savings Plan
- Travel Insurance
- Planning Your Trip
- How to Pack Only the Necessities & the Gear You’ll Need to Do It
- How to Find the Cheapest Flight & Are ‘Around The World’ Tickets Worth It?
- Booking Accommodation
- Which type of accommodation are you looking for?
- Long Term Accommodation: How to Find The Best Apartment
- How to Keep Your Stuff Safe While Travelling
- How to Get Around
- Figuring out Local Transportation
- Safety on the Road
- Saving Money on the Road
- How to Get Free Tours
- So You Want to Travel Long Term
- Work Visas vs Tourist Visas
- Making Money Online
- Getting Your Stuff Together at Home – Opportunities
9. Sample budgets from Thailand, South America, Europe and Australia
As you can see, I’ve covered a LOT of information. This book is 40+ pages full of insight on how to save money to travel, how I used travel hacking to get free flights (and how you can too!) and even tips on keeping your stuff safe while traveling. It’s pretty jam packed!
I know you guys will love the book. I created this because my mission is to help people travel more. Travel has changed my life in the best ways possible and has helped me grow into a better person. I hope that I can help you achieve your travel goals in 2017! Click here to get your copy – I can’t wait to hear what you think about it!